Deluxe and Affordable Las Vegas Golf School
Suncoast Casino & Siena Golf Club
Las Vegas, NV
2018 & 2019 Dates Available
Only 4 spots available. Arrival is 3:30pm the date before school start date.
5 Day Program – September 17-18-19-20-21, 2018 - FULL
3 Day Program – October 8-9-10, 2018
3 Day Program – October 22-23-24, 2018
5 Day Program – October 3-4-5-6-7, 2018 - FULL
4 Day Program – November 5-6-7-8, 2018
3 Day Program – November 16-17-18, 2019
3 Day Program – November 19-20-21, 2018
5 Day Program December 3-4-5-6-7, 2018
3 Day Program December 10-11-12, 2018
3 Day Program December 14-15-16, 2018 – FULL
3 Day Program Febuarury 7-8-9, 2019
3 Day Program Febuarury 11-12-13, 2019
5 Day Program Febuarury 17-18-19-20-21, 2019
3 Day Program Febuarury 25-26-27, 2019
5 Day Program – March 11-12-13-14-15, 2019 - FULL
3 Day Program – March 18-19-20, 2019
3 Day Program – March 15-16-17, 2019
3 Day Program – March 18-19-20, 2019
3 Day Program – March 25-26-27, 2019 - FULL
4 Day Program – April 1-2-3-4, 2019
5 Day Program – April 8-9-10-11-12, 2019
3 Day Program – April 15-16-17, 2019
3 Day Program – April 19-20-21, 2019 - FULL4 Day Program – April 22-23-24-25, 2019
3 Day Program – May 3-4-5, 2019
3 Day Program – May 6-7-8, 2019
3 Day Program – May 13-14-15, 2019 - FULL
3 Day Program – May 17-18-19, 2019
3 Day Program – May 20-21-22, 2019
3 Day Program – May 27-28-29 2019
Make your next Las Vegas trip one to remember at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino, where every guest is treated like royalty. With incredible views of the Las Vegas Valley and the nearby Spring Mountains, our hotel has 388 deluxe guest rooms at 550 square feet, and 39 lavish guest suites ranging from 1,100 to 2,300 square feet. All rooms have full-length windows that offer breathtaking views of the surrounding vistas. No pets allowed. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
The Suncoast offers a variety of great amenities including an amazing free-style swimming pool and hot tub area. For the health-conscious hotel guest, our fitness center is available 24 hours a day at no additional cost, and features state-of-the-art treadmills, glide machines, bicycles, and stair climbers. For those who would like to be pampered, PURE Salon & Spa offers a full menu of beauty treatments, including haircuts, facials, manicures and pedicures. The hotel also features a Time Out Arcade with a full selection of video games for every member of the family.
Enjoy all your favorite games in Suncoast’s newly renovated 95,000-square-foot casino. With more than 2,000 video poker and slot machines and 34 table games – including blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat and pai gow poker – chances are you’ll find the game you’re looking for. And bingo aficionados will love our 600-seat hall, with eight sessions daily, 12 games of bingo in each session. Come try your luck with us soon!
At the Suncoast, we offer a selection of dining experiences to meet every craving, all prepared with top quality ingredients and offered at reasonable prices. From our fine dining experiences to casual fare, we pride ourselves on offering the foremost epicurean experience to every customer.
Siena Golf Club Golf Club
Siena Golf Club Golf Club Details
At Siena Golf Club, golf course architects Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley took a flat piece of land and created an interesting and intricate design that has both locals and vacationers running to this Summerlin golf course. More than 90 bunkers will challenge golfers at this run that's known for its great green fees, as well as its popularity with those booking Las Vegas golf packages.This upscale, daily-fee course opened in 2000, and is located just 20 minutes from the famed Las Vegas Strip. Siena Golf Club has been honored numerous times, including in 2003, as it was voted the "best value" by readers of Vegas Golfer Magazine.
More than just a value, however, Siena Golf Club gives players a unique round of golf in Las Vegas, as it shies away from the typical desert golf layout to create a run that has a personality all its own. Shot making is key at Siena, where the bunkers eagerly swallow errant shots at the is course which is often described as fair but challenging.
On top of it all, great service is par for the course at Siena, where the experience is just as important as anything else they have to offer. So take a look at Siena, a golf course that adds to the allure of a great Las Vegas golf vacation.
U.S. Golf Schools is excited with the addition of PGA Teaching Professional, Tony Emma to it’s collection of world class PGA Instructors and golf facilities. Tony Emma, a Class A member of the PGA of America, is the Former Director of Instruction for Golf Digest Schools at Siena Golf Club. Tony is an accomplished player and instructor and he is also involved in the Las Vegas Section education and junior golf programs. Tony enjoys teaching all types of players and has had success with players of all levels. Students get ready for the golf vacation of your life.
Deluxe and Affordable Package Includes:
- Deluxe Casino Accommodations
- Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 15 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room No Food