There are more than 800 rooms and suites at the Resort and with rooms starting at 525 square feet they are some of the largest and most lavish in Las Vegas. Featuring a chic, ultra-modern look and designed with only the finest materials, the guest rooms and suites at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa offer complete sanctuary. Exotic woods, marble, crystal and sumptuous fabrics adorn each room which offer spectacular views of either the Las Vegas Strip or the Red Rock mountains. Each room features deluxe amenities, including: Egyptian cotton linens, feather down duvets and down pillows, 42-inch high-definition plasma TV, Bose sound system with iPod connectivity and High-speed data jacks. The marble bathroom features a deep soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks and a 15-inch LCD TV.
The resort features many entertainment options on property. There’s shopping, a 16-screen movie theatre and Red Rock Lanes, a 72-lane, luxury, state-of-the-art bowling center that opened in 2007. The casino features 3,200 slot/video poker machines, 62 table games, race and sports book with 96-foot video wall, poker room, private high-limit room and Keno lounge. Red Rock Resort features the Cherry Nightclub and numerous bars and lounges including Rocks Lounge which offers free live entertainment, Onyx Bar, a high-end martini bar, Sand Bar and Lucky Bar.
Painted Desert Golf Club - With Jim Gronnebek, 30 Year Veteran Golf Instructor
Jim Gronnebek is our seasoned golf teaching professional at Painted Desert. Jim has provided golf instructor to students of all levels for over 30 years at Painted Desert. Jim is fantastic with beginners, seniors and couples. Jim's philosophy is to provide a complete golf education with swing knowledge, short game advice, the mental approach along with fitness and club fitting.
Jim has worked for the Ken Venturi Golf School at The National in Las Vegas, Nevada. He served as Director of Instruction for the Nike Golf Learning Center at Painted Desert Golf Club, and is America's Golf Schools Head Professional Instructor.
Painted Desert Golf Club
Painted Desert Golf Club is the first of the Las Vegas desert courses and has numerous contrast of the desert areas and lush green fairways that lends beauty and challenge to the experience. Painted Desert's tee boxes and fairways are separated by native desert vegetation (cactus and mesquite), several lakes guard the landing areas and greens, and many bunkers dot the course.
Etched into the Las Vegas desert not far from the famed Las Vegas Strip, Painted Desert Golf Club's superb golf, array of amenities, delicious dining and superlative service offer golfers a welcome break from the city lights.
Designed by acclaimed golf course architect Jay Morrish - designer of numerous Top 100 golf courses – Painted Desert Golf Club's par-72, 6,781-yard championship layout is renowned as one of the country's premier daily fee desert-style golf layouts. Towering palms and mesquites frame lush rolling fairways and manicured greens, with tee boxes and fairways separated by native desert vegetation - creating both strategic diversity and a stunning backdrop for golf. Adding to the allure and beauty of the course are an array of beautiful water features and breathtaking mountain vistas around every bend.
Among the most memorable holes is the par-3, 193-yard No. 8, where an elevated tee box plays to a sloping green guarded in front and to the left by water and behind by bunkers.
Painted Desert Golf Club's expansive golf practice facility is an ideal locale for perfecting every aspect of the game in a serene, peaceful environment. Perfect your swing on our large driving range, or fine-tune your bunker game on our practice bunker. A putting green is also available to work on the most important part of your game.
Where Luxury is Par for the Course!
Luxury VIP Package Includes:
- Luxury Casino Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- Breakfast Daily ($15.00 Credit a Day Per Person)
- Lunch Daily at the Course
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 4:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- 6 Months Video Follow- Up From Office
- Las Vegas Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility During School
- Commuter Package - Golf Package Only - No Lodging or Meals