VIP 2:1 Las Vegas Golf School
Red Rock Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
There are more than 800 rooms and suites at the Resort and with rooms starting at 525 square feet they are some of the largest and most lavish in Las Vegas. Featuring a chic, ultra-modern look and designed with only the finest materials, the guest rooms and suites at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa offer complete sanctuary. Exotic woods, marble, crystal and sumptuous fabrics adorn each room which offer spectacular views of either the Las Vegas Strip or the Red Rock mountains. Each room features deluxe amenities, including: Egyptian cotton linens, feather down duvets and down pillows, 42-inch high-definition plasma TV, Bose sound system with iPod connectivity and High-speed data jacks. The marble bathroom features a deep soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks and a 15-inch LCD TV.
The resort features many entertainment options on property. There’s shopping, a 16-screen movie theatre and Red Rock Lanes, a 72-lane, luxury, state-of-the-art bowling center that opened in 2007. The casino features 3,200 slot/video poker machines, 62 table games, race and sports book with 96-foot video wall, poker room, private high-limit room and Keno lounge. Red Rock Resort features the Cherry Nightclub and numerous bars and lounges including Rocks Lounge which offers free live entertainment, Onyx Bar, a high-end martini bar, Sand Bar and Lucky Bar.
Two Arnold Palmer Signature Courses -
With Tom Leese PGA Director of Instruction
Golf Digest #4 Best Teacher in Nevada - Golf Tips Top 25 Teachers in America
Red Rock Country Club is known throughout Las Vegas as one of Sin City's most exclusive and elite country clubs. At the Red Rock Country Club course, golf school student’s truly get first-class treatment at this exclusive club.
Red Rock Country Club is known its well-manicured fairways and greens and stellar service, as well as the spectacular design by the great Palmer. Gently swaying palms, cascading waterfalls, and emerald green fairways weave a colorful tapestry that sprawls across the rolling terrain of what once was a desert.
The Arroyo Arnold Palmer Course, located at Red Rock Country Club, is located in the Master Planned Community of Summerlin in Las Vegas. The Arroyo golf course ribbons seamlessly through the rugged terrain and is nestled between the spectacular landscapes of Red Rock Canyon, one of Las Vegas’ most revered natural landmarks. Panoramic views of the Las Vegas cityscape are stunning from the Arroyo’s hole #7. This Arnold Palmer course provides a tranquil golf school environment to escape from a busy lifestyle. At the same time, it’s close enough that you can still go and enjoy the entertainments of the city. With such a perfect balance of both tranquility and city life, this Las Vegas golf club is truly the best of both worlds.
The par-72 Arroyo provides an easygoing and relaxing game that corresponds well with its views. Water features and bunkers – almost 100 of them – are scattered throughout the course, but many of them don’t pose a real obstacle and are there more for show than anything else. The bent grass greens are lush and spacious, and holes are significantly shorter than other Vegas courses – Arroyo plays 6,857 yards. Moreover, an unusually wide variety of tees, five on each hole, make the course particularly attractive to beginner golf school students.
Where Luxury is Par for the Course
VIP 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Casino Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast Daily ($15.00 Credit a Day)
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility During School
- Commuter Package - Golf Package Only - No Lodging or Meals