JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers guests a lush resort setting with Mediterranean architecture, the luxurious Aquae Sulis Spa and all the pampering services and amenities that are synonymous with the JW Marriott name. This elegant AAA Four Diamond Resort is located in the master-planned Summerlin community, 25 minutes from McCarran International Airport and less than a blocks from Badlands Golf Club. The secluded location appeals to guests who want to be close to the action of the Las Vegas Strip — but not too close. The JW Marriott Las Vegas also offers a welcome respite for those who just want to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Nevada desert.
Savor the exquisite flavors of 11 Las Vegas restaurants and lounges. Then relax at our world-class 40,000 sq foot Aquae Sulis Spa & Salon. Nearby Red Rock Canyon provides breathtaking hikes, mountain climbing or biking. Also home to premiere conference facilities for corporate meetings, group events and weddings, JW Marriott provides uncompromising levels of service and amenities
In addition to its luxurious accommodations, the property boasts 54 acres of immaculately landscaped gardens, waterways, and more than 3,500 trees. An 11,000-square-foot grass-edged pool with a cascading tropical waterfall and four 25-yard swimming lanes is the ultimate oasis for guests who want to lounge by the pool and enjoy a good book or soak up the desert sun. Private poolside cabanas provide shady retreats, which are perfect spots for enjoying a light lunch or sipping tropical libations from the Waterside Grill.
And, of course, no Las Vegas resort would be complete without a casino. The Rampart Casino features 50,000 square feet of gaming space where visitors can try their luck with slots, tables and one salon privés. There’s also The Sports and Race Betting Club for betting on sports or racing while enjoying a favorite beverage.
Two Arnold Palmer Signature Courses -
With Tom Leese PGA Director of Instruction
Golf Digest #4 Best Teacher in Nevada - Golf Tips Top 25 Teachers in America
Red Rock Country Club is known throughout Las Vegas as one of Sin City's most exclusive and elite country clubs. At the Red Rock Country Club course, golf school student’s truly get first-class treatment at this exclusive club.
Red Rock Country Club is known its well-manicured fairways and greens and stellar service, as well as the spectacular design by the great Palmer. Gently swaying palms, cascading waterfalls, and emerald green fairways weave a colorful tapestry that sprawls across the rolling terrain of what once was a desert.
The Arroyo Arnold Palmer Course, located at Red Rock Country Club, is located in the Master Planned Community of Summerlin in Las Vegas. The Arroyo golf course ribbons seamlessly through the rugged terrain and is nestled between the spectacular landscapes of Red Rock Canyon, one of Las Vegas’ most revered natural landmarks. Panoramic views of the Las Vegas cityscape are stunning from the Arroyo’s hole #7. This Arnold Palmer course provides a tranquil golf school environment to escape from a busy lifestyle. At the same time, it’s close enough that you can still go and enjoy the entertainments of the city. With such a perfect balance of both tranquility and city life, this Las Vegas golf club is truly the best of both worlds.
The par-72 Arroyo provides an easygoing and relaxing game that corresponds well with its views. Water features and bunkers – almost 100 of them – are scattered throughout the course, but many of them don’t pose a real obstacle and are there more for show than anything else. The bent grass greens are lush and spacious, and holes are significantly shorter than other Vegas courses – Arroyo plays 6,857 yards. Moreover, an unusually wide variety of tees, five on each hole, make the course particularly attractive to beginner golf school students.
Where Luxury is Par for the Course
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Casino Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast Daily (Credit at Hotel $15.00 Per Day
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility